Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Special Fast for MOM


Hey Everyone. As many of you know, my mom had an MRI yesterday. Another tumor has come back and it has spread to other parts of the brain. We are down to our last option with my mom. There is one last experimental treatment they can do that has had good results. If that doesn't work then we basically have to play the quality of life game for her. We love her so much as do many of you. We are going to fast for her on Thursday(May 8th) and invite all who want to participate to do so. If you can't fast, we understand, but please keep her in your prayers. My dad could use some prayers as well. We as a family appreciate all of you and are grateful for your support.

6 comments:

Shelby said...

I'm so sad to hear that. I hope you are all feeling comforted. I will let people know about the fast for her on Thursday! We Love Linda Lulu!

Mama Mia said...

OH I didn't know... thanks for the update...we will fast and pray for her!

Jade and Todd said...

Im so sorry Neil, I hope your doing okay. I cant even imagine how you are feeling. Thanks for letting us know what's going on, Ive been wondering since Monday. We will fast for her and hope for the best!

Callee said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. We love your Mom so much. Your whole family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Kris "to the" Ten said...

This breaks my heart! I just got into town tonight and heard the news. I will be thinking of and praying for you all tomorrow. Give both Lulu's kisses & hugs from us here. Thank you for keeping us all posted with these updates. Hang in there Nelly

Anonymous said...

People should read this.