Monday, November 12, 2007

Another Blind Date

Ok, so last week I went on another blind date. I had a good time, I'm just not sure how interested I am. Everyone says I need to go on a few dates with a girl to really get an idea. I've decided to ask her out again and see if I'm more interested. She's 22 which is quite a bit younger than me. I think she's interested(she told me to call her and to take her out again-so I'm assuming she's interested but then again she's a girl so who the freak knows). We'll see what happens. Everyone thinks I'm picky, but I'm really not. I just want to be attracted to my wife. Is that so wrong? I don't know a guy that ever married a girl that he wasn't attracted to. All the women say they didn't especially think their husband was hot but they loved his personality. All the guys tell me that they thought their wives were cute, and then the personality. Am I wrong?

3 comments:

Shalyse said...

i'm sure you will find the HOTTEST girl in UT!

Rich and Tyra said...

Neil, no you got it right. Hot, then personality. Or, wait,......is it personality then hot? I don't remember that long ago. Either way they have to have both personality and hotness. But women are the same way, they will tell you they are not that way though. Looks are what gets you to ask a girl out in the first place, and then you see how it goes. Keep us posted.

Abel family said...

Neil, I just love you. Hey I have another girl I would love for u to go out with. It is that girl I showed you a long time ago. I emailed it to you?? Please? Let me know.

jules