Monday, November 12, 2007

Funny Story

Ok, my dad was reading the Grants Pass paper online. I came across an article about Septic Tanks, etc. In the article, they quoted a Health Department employee who used to work for my dad when he was the head man there. In the paper it said ""It may be S - - T to you but it's our bread and butter" Frank Costanza said quoting his old boss Bill Olson." My dad is not happy that he said that because if you know my dad, you know he would never say that word. I think it's kind of funny but my dad doesn't. He's not sure what to do to clear his name.

10 comments:

Shalyse said...

that stories SO FUNNY! I bet your dad wanted to do 'that' in his pants when he read it! :-) LOL!

Rich and Tyra said...

That's dang funny!

Kris "to the" Ten said...

I can totally see Bill saying something like that! BEEP

Abel family said...

Poor Daddy. He needs to call and get that straightend out!!! That would upset me BIG time. :(

Shelby said...

I think you can write in or call in to the paper and tell them that is incorrect and they will print or acknowledge their typo or the fact that it wasn't true. I bet he was not happy!

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I bet poor dad is dying.

Jared

Shalyse said...

oh jared...come on, use your sign in name, I KNOW you have one!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

My sign in name is 'kiss my butt Olson". J/K

Shalyse said...

ok...let's get another post up here!!!

Unknown said...

What I think is funny is that the guy's name is "Frank Costanza". Isn't that George's dad on Seinfeld.